We’ve all been there. Sitting at our office desk, pounding headache, dehydrated, struggling to keep our eyes open as the room keeps spinning around us. These are just some of the dismal effects of having one too many the night before. In the moment, we may think we’re the only ones suffering from our own decisions, but the truth is that we affect our entire workplace when we show up hungover. Our lack of productivity and overall negative demeanor can be harmful to ourselves and those around us.
That's why in times like these you need the Rebound hangover patch: The BEST hangover remedy and hangover prevention currently available on the planet!
Recent studies have shown that the ill effects of hangovers cost the US economy almost $250 billion per year. 72% of this cost is due to decreased workplace productivity. The other 28% come from issues related to crime, healthcare, and accidents. Even more of a problem than reduced productivity is no productivity at all. Many employees call in sick when they are hungover, which can be even worse for the company than someone showing up with bloodshot eyes. This year, for example, the US Bureau of Labor Statistics estimated that truant workers on Monday after the Super Bowl cost the US economy nearly $3 billion dollars alone.
Missing work can mean that an employer has to pay someone else overtime or risk losing money by not completing the tasks that are necessary to remain profitable. Every employee has a certain role to play, and if they are at home regretting last night’s decisions, they aren’t able to contribute to the success of a healthy company. As mentioned with the Super Bowl, this is especially exacerbated by major holidays or celebratory events when multiple employees are likely to call in sick on the same day. Their absence may not cause a company to shutter completely, but it will certainly make for a less profitable day.
Those that are at work are often only slightly more productive than those that aren’t, and in some cases, they can even be detrimental. Without a sharp mind and ability to perform one’s job, a hungover person can hurt the company by discouraging others around him or her and being unable to complete certain requirements. In tight quarters, people don’t want to have to smell alcohol on one’s breath or deal with them being crabby and tired. So, not only is the hungover person suffering, but those around him or her are experiencing negative effects as well.
There are many reasons to drink responsibly, and workplace productivity is just one of them. However, it can be difficult to curb our behaviors on a fun night out, so it is important that we realize who we are affecting and how we can minimize the problems associated with a hangover. By practicing proper hangover prevention and using the right supplements to make our hangovers more bearable, we can be sure that we are helping ourselves and our company.
Rebound hangover patch is the ultimate hangover cure and hangover prevention there is. Its safe, simple, and easy to use. There's no popping pills or drinks, just slap on the patch before you head out for some drinks and let our amazing DermiiFlex time-release technology work its magic. Unlike oral hangover aids which first have to pass through the GI tract, with our proprietary technology your skin absorbs all of rebound hangover patch ingredients DIRECTLY through the skin!
Don't let having fun and a few drinks ruin your productivity afterwards. Try our Rebound hangover patch. Now with FREE SHIPPING!